Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues

I installed my Office Home and Student 2007 with Office Language Pack

Customer Question

I installed my Office Home and Student 2007 with Office Language Pack 2007 on my new computer which uses Windows 8. It works fine except that I am not able to make nikud under the Hebrew letters. I did uninstall and then re-install but it did not help. Is there an update that I can download? Thank you
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

To enter the characters, you need to be in Caps Lock mode and then Shift and a character will produce these letters.

There is an overview for you here.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I KNOW that and I am very familiar with this program as I have been using it for a couple of years on my old laptop. The problem is in the new computer, where I installed the Office Home and Student 2007 program along with the Language Pack. This computer has windows 8 and this is the only feature of the program which is not working.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Was that your final answer because if it was it did not do anything for me. You merely explained how to make the nikud work; something which I knew and used for the last few years. I am telling you that the nikud does not work in Windows 8. Is anybody else working on this problem? If not, when can I expect a refund of my deposit?