NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I have 3 columns to which each row is populated with different

Customer Question

I have 3 columns to which each row is populated with different data.

I've set up an external URL to pull the information via a website's API

let's visualize it a little:

b2 = item ASIN (which is part of the URL query)
c2 = current inventory
d2 = our current price
e2 = price of the buybox (we're doing amazon things)

I set up a url to pull via MWS each of those variables based on a query in the URL

I have 1,000+ items going down the spreadsheet, and I want pull live statistics for each of them via excel.

I got it working with google spreadsheets, but you can only import 50 at a time.

Let me know if there's any other options to doing this or if I can provide more information.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you with your Microsoft, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
If I cancel do I get the deposit back? That's all I'm concerned with. Not sure how this site works, no where mentioned it.

If you would like we can close your question and we have two options. We can either return your good faith deposit to the original funding source or we can leave your deposit on your account here for future questions. Please let me know how you wish to proceed.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I would appreciate the question to be closed and refunded. Thank you.