Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues

I can not activate office 2010

Customer Question

I can not activate office 2010
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

It means there is an issue activating it online (can be with the server)

As part of the activation process, you are provided the option to activate by telephone.

Can you choose this option and call the number it provides for your area to activate it.

This is the alternative method you can use.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have tried by telephone I waited on the line for a long time did not get a reply

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you give me the number it gave you to call please Brigitta?

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Number is (44) (XXX) XXXXXXX

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thanks Brigitta.

Then I want you to try to activate it this way please.

Click Start, and then click Shut Down.

In the Shut Down Windows dialog box, select Restart in the What do you want the computer to do drop-down list, and then click OK.

When your computer is restarting, keep tapping F8 before Windows opens.

Use the arrow keys to highlight Safe Mode With Networking, and then press ENTER.

Then try to activate Office.

Let me know the results please

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I tried that it wont work,i still can not activate office

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you try calling the number now and see if it will not let you through please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I can not call the number now

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
It is not allowing you to? What is the message?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am going out to see friends that is why I can not phone the number

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, you will need to,

We have done all possible methods so you need to call through to get it activated.

If you have any difficulties at all, please do not hesitate to let me know so I can assist you further

Thank you