Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  B.S. Electrical & Computer Engineering, 20+ years technical experience

hello i have an excel sheet for which i need to create a

Customer Question

hello

i have an excel sheet for which i need to create a dashboard is it possible
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 11 months ago.

Dr. Dan :

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX X will be assisting you with your problem today!

Dr. Dan :

Creating a dashboard in Excel is possible but it is not a simple task depending on your data complexity

Dr. Dan :

However it is possible to learn how to do thing by looking at tutorials and experimenting yourself

Dr. Dan :

The other option would be to have someone else make it for you

Dr. Dan :

Again this is a complicated process that requires meticulous data management and some scripting

Dr. Dan :

If you are not wanting to spend multiple hours designing one I would recommend commissioning someone else to do it for you

Dr. Dan :

Let me know if that helps!

Dr. Dan :

If you have further questions, please feel free to ask them below and I will gladly continue to assist you!

Dr. Dan :

Thank you,

Dr. Dan :

If it does please take a moment to rate our interaction to close this question.

Dr. Dan :

Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 11 months ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hello

So whom do you recommend doing it for me

Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 11 months ago.
You can commission it here on Just Answer under a programming request, but you will need to detail out your requirements and then consider pricing this for a multiple hour project.
Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry you feel this is poor service, but this is as realistic answer. If you want to learn to do this yourself be prepared to spend tens of hours to invest to learning how to do it. If you want someone to do this in 2-3 hours, be ready to commission that accordingly, Depending on the complexity of your data be prepared to spend about $40 an hour for someone to program it. I have no affiliation with Just Answer's programmers as we work independently under Just Answer so don't interpret this as me trying to drum up business. You are free to use another service to commission it as well but I'm giving you as realistic of an expectation in my estimation. I'm just answering your original question.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hello Dr.

Are you able to do it if i commission it to you

Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 11 months ago.
I cannot do it as I don't have the time for that project now, I would recommend opening up a question in the programming category of Just Answer and or programming experts can help design a scripted dashboard to suit your needs