Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP; Microsoft Office, etc.

Hi! I am unable to access my account.

I am unable to access my account.
Hi, I will assist,

I'm sorry about your account issue. Is there any error? Have you tried to reset your account password?

Can we do a screen sharing session, so I can check/fix this issue directly for you? Thank you
You're welcome. Please click on the website below and allow the screenconnect program to run:

Thank you
Please check your sister's yahoo account for instructions in recovering your msn account. Also, whenever you want to sign out / sign in your or email address, when you are in any email account at the website, click on your name at the top right corner, then click on Sign out, then you can sign in the other account, etc. And remember your email password.

If you need anything else, please let me know any time. Thank you very much