NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

installed office 2010 in january this. now it wont start but

Customer Question

installed office 2010 in january this. now it won't start but is still installed. will not reinstall even with product key. should i uninstall and then install again? will product key stll be valid?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I will assist,

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error message when using office? Did you purchase office online or in store? Are you using the office product key or windows key?

Can we do a screen sharing session, so I can check/fix this issue directly for you? Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

store purchase, office product key, I,m not on the comp with the problem.

HS

Are you able to get on the computer with the problem now? You do have the office product key on the office disk/package right?

Can you go to the computer with the problem, then go to the email message from JustAnswer on that computer, and reply to me there? Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

wait a couple please

OK, thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok i'm on compwithproblemsorryfordelay

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

viet are you still on?

Sorry, please go to the website below on the problematic computer, and allow the screenconnect program to run:

http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=19c18886-1fd0-487f-82b9-6b6c485edc4b&SUPPORT=JAVAW

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
lost contact with tech before answer was complete hs

I'm sorry. I was working with you. Did you see my last reply?

Please go to the website below on the problematic computer, and allow the screenconnect program to run:

Edit: It looks like you've gone away, so I'm canceling the website link for now; please reply back when you are available to continue. Thank you,