NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

Customer Question

I have tried to buy Microsoft Office online a number of times and obviously have set up a number off accounts as it took me some time to realise that you don't take debit cards I have since purchased Microsoft Office in a store and trying to down load onto a laptop but each email I'm using is telling me it is all ready set up for God sack I do not remember the pass words as there have been a few I won't to load my new Microsoft Office to my new computer but you are not allowing me PLEASE HELP ME ASAP
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for a different company. JustAnswer matches people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more. Oftentimes, the professionals can help with a question like yours. Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question.