Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I am doing a table on Microsoft word 2007 and I have to apply

I am doing a table on Microsoft word 2007 and I have to apply a certain table style to it? I cannot find this table style on my Microsoft word 2007. I have to apply the "table colourful 3" table style . I cannot find that table style on my built in table style on my computer? Do you know if it is called something else? Or is that particular table style not in Microsoft word 2007?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

There is no such style called this. Where you given any Template files (word documents)? As this sounds like a custom style someone that is requesting you to do this has made.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have an assignment for assessment and I was asked to use this table style. What should I do? I have lots of other built in style table but nothing like that one. Is there a similar one? I have Microsoft word 2007. Would this table style be in Microsoft word 2010?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
yes, it is in Word 2010

I have uploaded a file with this design for you

Click Me

you can use this file

If you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I clicked it and opened it up and it is nothing like the table colourful 3 table style that I am after?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
It is the style Table Colourful 3
Can you upload your version so I know what it should look like?

remember the Style can have a different type of color
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot upload what I have as it is not on the computer I only have a hard copy and no scanner. If I was to be able to type it out I would but I cannot. I have tried googling it and found nothing
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, well the one I gave you is the one they are asking...

Can you make a picture of it and show me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I cannot make one as I previously said as I do not know how to?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You do not now how to take a picture?

Do you have a smart phone?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I do not have a smart phone.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok....

Can you describe the colors then? I have given you the Style they have asked so tell me how it was not correct to your example please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ip sorry to hard to describe and I do not have the colours as the book is in black and white
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, just tell me what was wrong with mine.

I need something, so I can understand

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have tried copying and pasting the table but it does not work. I do not get the jagged lines etc. It just comes out as a standard table which it is not.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
where are these Jagged lines?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have triedd putting in as an image and sending it to you with the jagged lines but it says access denied. Sorry nothing else I can do about that.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
- Click the following link: http://www.wikisend.com
- Upload the file to that website
- Once it is uploaded, the resulting page will display a "File ID" number.
- Please, give me that "File ID Number"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried that website before and it did not work remember
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
no, you said you had nothing to upload, now you say you do.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I want a simple process and you guys should fix up your process so we can email you attachments?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, for all website related requests you need to email
XXX@XXXXXX.XXX as I am only an engineer here.

Can you please upload it to www.wikisend.com

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have added it to that web page. File ID is 605670. What do I do now? Can I just close out of the screen or do I press download file?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You can close it.

So in this document, this is the Table you want?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes it is called Word Table. Hopefully it should have come out in colour with jagged lines ? Does that mean I can just click in the x button to close the screen?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
yes you can.

So basically you just want a copy of this table?

My Table was correct, it was just different colors.

The Jagged lines are Cell Borders, this is done outside of the Style, and is manually added.

But do you just need a copy of this Table?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I was not sure of the colours because the book is in black and white. Yes I just need a a copy of the table like that. Did it have a black bold border around it? If so it should as that is what was in the book.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
It does have a black border around it, so this is good.

The Table you gave me is correct Nerolie.

this is what you want to give the school

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That is great thanks. yes that is what I want for school. How will it come back to me will i be able to access it on this page where I can just copy and paste it to a word document?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
yes, just use the file you uploaded to www.wikisend.com

This word document is what you give them (the on you just gave me)

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can you just please post it back to this page so I can copy and paste it to a word document? That would be alot easier for me? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please post it back to me on this page so I can copy and paste it onto a word document? That would be alot easier for me. I do not know how to go go to the other website to get it back again?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I cannot as this is a web page and it cannot display Table contents from a word document.

But you can download it from http://wikisend.com/download/273790/Word table.docx

I put it there for you again

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know how to access it from there? That is why I am stressing for you to just send it to this page where I can just copy and paste it to a word document.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Attachment: 2013-04-09_111917_word_table.docx

Can you download it on this link
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes thanks for that much appreciated
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Your welcomeCheck the file, as you can use that Table.Let me know if you need anything else, and if not, please remember to rate my serviceThank you
Richard, Software Specialist
Experience: Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already rated you excellent service