Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

trying to activate office 2010 professional plus

Customer Question

Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Shefin :

Hello, and welcome to Justanswer. My name is Shefin, and thank you for allowing me to assist you!

Shefin :

Please let me know when you are ready.

Customer :

ok. I am ready

Shefin :

Is it a new computer?

Customer :

used purchased second hand

Shefin :

Office 2010 came with the computer?

Shefin :

Or you have installed Office 2010 on the computer?

Customer :

office 2010 came with computer and worked until a few days ago

Shefin :

That might be a trial version that is why it has expired.

Shefin :

It shows enter the product key. Right?

Customer :

not a trial version

Shefin :

Is it asking for enter product key?

Customer :

yes

Shefin :

Does it shows any product key in the computer?

Shefin :

Are you sure that it is not a trial version?

Shefin :

Because, the manufactures will install 60 days trial version of Office on the computer.

Shefin :

After 60 days, or a number of uses, it will expire and ask for product key.

Customer :

definate not a trial version has worked for approx one year

Shefin :

Okay.

Shefin :

Do you have the product key with you?

Shefin :

Do you have the Office product key with you?

Customer :

no that is why i contacted you

Shefin :

We will try the product key that you have with the office version that you have on your computer.

Shefin :

Please wait a minute.

Shefin :

Thank you for your patience.

Shefin :

Download and install Keyfinder from the link below.

Shefin :

Have you installed the software?

Shefin :

Download and install the free version.

Shefin :

Have you done that?

Shefin :

Are you there?

Shefin :

Please let me know if you are there.

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

I apologize that the chat got disconnected. However, it is my pleasure to assist you in Question and Answer mode.

The only way to resolve the issue, is finding the product key you are using. With the product key, we can try activating it again. Also, we can find if the product key is a trial version or not.

I would suggest you download and install the Keyfinder program and find the product keys that you have on your computer. Let us check the product key and try activating the product using the product key.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

If you are happy with the response or the issue gets resolved, please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond.

Thank you!
S H E F I N