Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

Are "Speedypc Pro" and "RegClean Pro" partners in good standing

Are "Speedypc Pro" and "RegClean Pro" partners in good standing with Microsoft?
Hello and thank you for using Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to assist you.

My answer to you would be no.

Both of these softwares are not recommended in my personal and professional opinion.

One of the biggest scams that has been popular the last few years are software programs that claim to fix "anything" that may be wrong with your PC, this is false.

They generally mention things like "registry errors" as most regular computer users do not know what the registry is or what it does.

If software programs liked that worked, certified techs such as myself would use them and I cannot tell you any certified technician that would recommend you use these.

Have a look at the complaints about speedypc pro:
http://www.scambook.com/report/view/127847/Speedy-PC-Pro-Complaint-127847-for-$39.94

And here are more about Regclean Pro:
http://www.scambook.com/company/reports/53858/RegClean-Pro

No was far as your monitor problem this does not sound like a software issue. It could be that the monitor is failing or it could be a loose connection or bad cable.

If this is a desktop make sure that the cable that goes from the monitor to the PC is securely connected. Remove the cable completely and and blow any dust away from the connector and re-attach it nice and tight.

If this is a laptop then I would suggest you take it to a certified tech who can properly diagnose and repair the issue.

It is also possible the monitor itself is having an internal issue so it may need to be replaced. The best thing to do if possible is to connect another monitor to see if you still experience the issue so you can pinpoint if the issue is with the monitor.

A issue like this requires troubleshooting and no software program would be able to do that. If they could all of us techs would not have jobs.

Thank you very much for asking the question you did the right thing. Do not waste your money on any program that claims to fix issues such as speed and errors. If you are ever in doubt just do a quick google search of the product name and put the word scam after it.

If you need further help please do not hesitate to reply back and let me know.

Thank You
-Chris