Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP; Microsoft Office, etc.

I have new computer and trial period of office has expired.

I have new computer and trial period of office has expired. My computer is Toshiba and I have window 8. I have uninstalled my trial office and reinstalled new product key card. Office Home and Student 2010
now every time I log onto Microsoft outlook, Screen comes up and says type in product key number. and then put number in and then it say shut down and restart, then you restart and screen comes up again
I cant use Internet. Cant find any help. Please help
Hi and thanks for choosing Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to assist you.

I believe the problem you are having is that Home and Student 2010 doesn't come with Outlook, so it is probably still trying to access a trial version. Can you verify that you installed Home and Student and not Home and Business? If you did install Home and Student, then you will need to purchase a separate license for Outlook only. If you installed Home and Business please let me know and we can work on why Outlook isn't activating correctly.

Let me know if you need clarification as well; I will be here. Thank you.
Hello Julie, I notice that you rated my service as poor and I would like to do anything possible to bring that rating up. Can you confirm whether you install Home and Student or Home and Business? Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

First I uninstalled Office home and student, in case that was part of the problem. no it wasnt.
Now i cant find how to reinstall it , I still have the key number.

Also I purchased after your email, paid by visa, to get Microsoft explorer as you said,from microsoft on the internet,Microsoft was supposed to send details how to download explorer to my email, I have had received no mail from microsoft, to help download this. I really need to get explorer and office working Do you know how. Thank You

To reinstall Office Home and Student, you can download the software from here:

Please keep in mind though that Home and Student only includes Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and One Note. Outlook doesn't come with Home and Student; it will be installed as a trial when you install Home and Student, so when you open Outlook it will prompt you for an additional license key. Now it sounds like you purchased that key so you should be able to enter it and Outlook will activate properly. Please let me know if this is not the case. Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am using a different computer as I dont have outlook.working on my new one, so I cant download from here, I need to find how to on net so I can download on new computer Re Office programme. What do I go into.

I also cant acticate and download Outlook,Microsoft havent sent me a key for outlook I paid yesterday, they were sending me key number in my email, I havent received it.Once I paid for it by Visa yesterday, they said they would send it to my email address.Please try and help!

I'm sorry there isn't much I can do about Microsoft not emailing you the key. Here is the entire link for the download of Microsoft Office:

You should be able to type that link into any computer and the download will start. I will opt out so that others can hopefully assist you with the Outlook key portion of this question. Thank you and sorry I could not do more.
Hi, I will assist,

Did you purchase Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2013?

Did you purchase Outlook online? What's the website did you purchase Outlook from?

Can we do a screen sharing session, so I can check/fix this issue directly for you? Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Erik gave me as above I have typed it in internet and reply comes back address is not valid. for reloading Office home and student 2010. Is it the right address.

Also I have checked my Bank Statement and amount for Microsoft outlook hasnt came out yet, maybe it didnt finalise. I will wait till tomorrow in case it comes up on Bank statement, otherwise I will pay again for it.

OK, please get back to me tomorrow, and let me know the website you are purchasing outlook from, as needed. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will Thank You. What about the other problem I have, as above ,Web site I was given does not work, not valid address. I need to reinstall Microsoft Office and Student 2010

You're welcome. Let me give you a new link:

Please let me know. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The one above also does not work. I have been trying this for 3 days now and need to reinstall, I am stressed out trying things and them not working, is there not a web site with microsoft to download with Product Key info, I have looked all day and cant find anything helpful.

Experience: Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP; Microsoft Office, etc.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank You the last web address worked, others didn"t
Now I can destress. I will let you know about purchase tomorrow.

Great. You're welcome. OK, I will continue to help tomorrow as needed. Thank you