I hit the 'Run Cleaner' on CCleaner and checked the Temporary Internet Files, History, Cookies, etc. boxes before doing so. It appears to have deleted my History file. I have a few follow up questions if you don't mind:
1. How do I confirm my browsing history is in fact deleted?
2. Why does IE8 not allow me to delete my browsing history but Firefox (also installed on my work computer) does?
3. Does Firefox actually delete the history?
4. Do network administrators even use the IE browsing history if they want to check on your history or do they use other programs? Can they actually check your history remotely using IE or do they have to take over your computer directly?
5. How do you enable InPrivate browsing in IE8 and is it a good idea to eliminate running CCleaner for my IE sessions?
I hope that clears everything up, but let me know if you have more questions. Thanks!