Done many times. No joy. More info though. I can move the db to different computers via email. Same network and printers. Once there it may act correctly..... or not. I did not witness but believe one user who tells me it worked on one computer for her initially but went south later. Those things may point more to Access settings on a computer more than the db itself but I have not been able to find any commonalities. Government db and computers so sharing would be problematic. I have removed vast tufts of my own hair so was willing to pay out of my own pocket for fresh ideas.
Government db and may not be shared. I may be able to build a redacted version, that will take time and may alter it's behavoir again. Later.
I may not understand your question. The report had many data points spread over a single sheet. When it now prints it divides the printing into sections and prints it such that each section prints on a separate sheet but in its original position on the report page. Basically it divides the page up as though you were printing to file card sized paper yet it positions the left upper section in the left upper corner of one letter sized sheet and the rest in their corresponding positions on subsequent sheets. I could stack the several sheets and with a strong light behind view the full sheet like a completed puzzle. Aggravating.
I'll try, at work tomorrow.