Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Trained in Microsoft Office from 2000 through to latest version 2010.

Had connection through our new TV and our satellite but for

Customer Question

Had connection through our new TV and our satellite but for the last 5 days no internet connection. Just had direct TV on phone and we certainly do have connection. Trying to says no connection. Help please as this is why we bought this TV, which is about a month old.Why did I presume that I had the connection with the TV Visio as I thought that this was their link? Do not like being charged but at least I hope to get the connection back.

Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 3 years ago.

Steve Herrod :

Hi, I'll be happy to help with this issue - can you let me know the make/model of the TV and also the make/model of your Internet router?

Steve Herrod :

Steve Herrod :