Sergio A.
Sergio A., Computer Technologist
Experience:  I have 15+ years experience installing, configuring, troubleshooting and using MS Office products.
45006406

I have created a MS Word 07 document that I would like to

I have created a MS Word '07 document that I would like to post on the Internet. I would like to post it in a way where as many people as possible would come across it and read it.
I have never done this before and I need the help of a techie.
My Operating System is: Windows 7 Home Premium
My Browser is: Internet Explorer 9

Sergio A. :

Hi, my name isXXXXX for allowing me to help you. Is it important that it be the actual Word document, or is the contents of the document what you want to share?

Customer :

Whatever is simplier - I could type the document again or post the entire document.

Sergio A. :

OK, then I would set up a blog, then paste the document to the blog. From there you can blast the link through twitter, facebook, email, etc

Sergio A. :

setting up a blog is simple on Google, and free

Customer :

Can I take a quick "look - see" at a Google blog?

Customer :

How would I take a quick "look - see"?

Sergio A. :

sure

Sergio A. :

stand by, I'll send you a link

Customer :

Thanks

Customer :

Now, plese tell me how I do it right now

Sergio A. :

www.blogger.com/

Customer :

be right back

Sergio A. :

ok

Customer :

Hi

Customer :

Thanks for waiting

Customer :

It looks easy enough to do

Customer :

I do not want to "let go of you" just yet

Customer :

You're very helpful

Customer :

If I need anymore help - what do I have to do "get hold" of you?

Sergio A. :

just come back to just answer and go into my questions and send me a reply

Sergio A. :

you should set up the free blog, then create the post with the contents of the word document and then publish it. From there you'll have a link to share with anyone

Sergio A. :

the process is simple, and there are plenty of help articles and videos on google, but you can let me know if you get stuck and I can walk you through it

Customer :

Thanks

Customer :

Is there some way that I can save this conversation?

Sergio A. :

it will be saved when you return

Sergio A. :

and once the conversation is ended you can still come back and see the thread

Customer :

OK - I suppose I could always call customer service and give your name, date and time of the session - if I needed to?

Sergio A. :

there wont be any need for that, your questions are saved in your account. You can click on my questions at any time to see it

Customer :

Oh, Ok.

Customer :

I'm satisfied - I would like to pay you now.

Customer :

But if I have anymore questions or get "stuck" can I ask you for additional help without further payment?

Sergio A. :

OK, then you can rate my service to do so. Anything above a 3 and I am compensated. Even after the question is closed you can come back to follow up with me using the same question

Customer :

I'm not cheap - I believe in paying people when they are of service

Sergio A. :

no, you wont have to pay again, just make sure you click on this question and not ask a new one

Sergio A. :

I appreciate it. I think the blog is the best way to go for what you want to do

Customer :

Thanks, Sergio

Customer :

where did you go?

Customer :

I will try to follow your instructions I will give you a good rating

Customer :

Bye

Sorry, I stepped away for a moment. Please come back if you need further assistance. Thank you for working with me. Take care
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Right now, I do not need any further information.

If I need more information on the same question it is reassuring to know I could ask you.

I am satisfied with your answer - and have given you an excellent rating.

Thank you

Robert Xxxxx

OK, sounds good. Thanks Robert
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It's been a long time since I first contacted you about the MS Word document.

I tried to follow your instructions regarding Google and Twitter and Facebook.

Google would not allow me to do what you suggested.

I do not know how to use Twitter or Facebook in the way you suggested either.

Rather, at this point - I wonder if you know of a reputable International Web Listing service that would maximixe the International exposure of my Website on the Internet (Web)?

Robert xxxxx

Thanx

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
He suggested that I use Google to blast my document out on the Web. Google would not allow me to do that.
He suggested that I use Twitter and Facebook in a way that I do not know how to use.
I need to know of a legitimate International Web listing service so that I can blast my Website across as many search engines around the world as possible.
Thanx
Hi Robert, long time. I hope all is well. Can you please tell me where you got stuck with Google? In general, search engines will index a web site and display it in search results based on its relevancy of a particular search. For example, if you have a very unique name for your blog, like "Mystery of Living" and search for that, then it will likely show up near the top of the results, but if it is something common, then you really need to use a technique called "search engine optimization." There are companies that do this, but they charge a lot of money to do so. They basically will work with you to alter your site so it will show up in various searches. Lastly, you can pay Google to facilitate this as well.

As for Facebook and Twitter, you would just include the URL of your site in a Tweet or Facebook post and it would be seen by friends.

Let me know if you need more information than this.

Thanks
Sergio