Thank you for that confirmation.
Since you have uninstalled the old program already, please do the following cleanup procedures first to ensure that your computer is clean, optimized and registry error free. Cleanup with CCleaner NOTE: If you are using a program named Roboform, please do not proceed with CCleaner cleanup. Roboform Data will be removed by CCleaner.
Please download the FREE version of CCleaner from this link: Download FREE CCleaner Here
or this link http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/standard
After you download the free tool, install it and run the scans and tests. By default, it runs CLEANER
to cleanup from all system mess which includes all unwanted files, temporary files, temporary internet files, orphaned files and more. Make sure that all this mess that the Cleaner program has detected is removed. This will free up some space in your hard drive while speeding up your system as well.
Next, run REGISTRY
Cleaner and fix the found problems. Run this REGISTRY
cleaner several times and fix the issues until no issues will be found.
In order to run the Registry cleanup mode, open CCleaner, then look at the left panel of the CCleaner window. Locate and click the Registry link there and that should give you the Registry cleanup mode. Then click on the Scan for issues button. When the scan reached 100%, click FIX issues to remove the errors from your system. Then click the Scan for issues again then FIX whenever issues are still found. When no issues are found, close CCleaner.
After the cleanup, please do these steps:
- Load the installation DVD
- Go to Start => Computer to access the contents of the DVD drive
- Now, please COPY the entire contents of the DVD and then PASTE them into a folder in your computer that is readily accessible like your Desktop screen or My Computer. This is to test if the system is able to READ the entire contents of the DVD. You can create a folder in the Desktop screen and name it like MS Office 2007 DVD and then PASTE all contents of the DVD there
- After that, please locate the SETUP file in the folder where you pasted the contents of the DVD. (Do not run the SETUP from the DVD)
- When found, double click on the SETUP file to start the installation
- Then see if this installation will succeed this time
My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!