Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I purchased Microsoft office in July. We bought a new Windows

I purchased Microsoft office in July. We bought a new Windows 8 last month and I cannot locate by product key to install in the new windows 8. I no longer have the old computer to go back and get the product key. How can I get the product key to install in the new computer?
Hi, I will assist with this issue.

Did you buy online from the microsoftstore.com website or from the store?

Did you download? Or do you have the office disk?

Please let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I bought from Microsoftstore and I downloaded, No disk

You can search in your email for the Microsoft Office order confirmation in order to get the product key.

If that does not work, you can sign in your microsoft account in order to get the product key https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/en_US/DisplayDownloadHistoryPage
(if you cannot log in, click on the Can't access your account? option to reset your password)

If it still does not work, you can call: 1-877-696-7786 (1-877-MY-MS-STORE) and/or
1-800-642-7676 (1-800-MICROSOFT)

If there is still any issue, please let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I don't have the order confirmation because we have a new computer and it is not in this computer and we do not have a Microsoft account

Reset the password for the microsoft account. If it does not work just call the numbers. Thanks.