Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years work experience.

I just went to open a folder in Word and clicked on it, and

I just went to open a folder in Word and clicked on it, and it disappeared? I'd like to get it back.

Thank you for your question and your time today.

My name is Jason and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Can you access the folder outside of Word?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No. I set up a bunch of folders in word. I open them every day as they have files that I use. The name of the folder was ENG306. I actually had another folder by that name in an expansioin drive, but that's not the one that went missing and that I need.

Thank you for the update.

May I please, remote into your computer so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you.

Instructions for running the remote application:
- If you are using Internet Explorer, choose to RUN the application.
- If you are using Firefox or Safari, please, open the Downloads window and double click the Elsinore... application. (FIREFOX: In the top menu bar, click TOOLS > DOWNLOADS) (SAFARI: In the top menu bar, click Window > Downloads
- If you are using Google Chrome, please, click the Elsinore... button on the bottom left of your screen after it downloads.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run:

Please, do not forget to click the Happy face on the bottom of this page and click Submit, if you are satisfied.

Please, bookmark the following page if you ever want to work with me directly. Any new questions posted at the following page will be sent directly to me:

Thank you,
- Jason