jnayes
jnayes, Computer Support
Experience:  Network Administrator
2888018

Hi Jnaynes, I have a problem with duplicate emails can you

Hi Jnaynes, I have a problem with duplicate emails can you assist at this time? james
We can get started on this of the next few days.

Did you get my previous email that showed you a program that can remove dupes? It'll be nice to be able to clean up those pst's first.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes I cleaned the dupes from the folders.

Very good.

Here is what we'll need to get started.

Domain Registrar's login information.

All account emails and passwords (do not post those here, just have them available for when we do a remote).

I'll need to first setup Google apps (primary account), then we'll need to start "absorbing" all the emails setting on those accounts.

I can start this as early as tomorrow I believe, just toss me a reply and we'll at least get the initial stuff going.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok thanks what time is good for you ?

I'm on and off all day. I have two onsites in the early morning (I'm EST) but should be back around mid afternoon (around this time).

But messaging me anytime is fine to get a status on where I am and hwen I'm getting home as I have a smart phone that lets me access the site.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok I am here now?

On site until this afternoon. Probably about four or five hours
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

just let me know when you are ready?

ya still on the road. Might not make it today. Not.having luck in.traffic either all day. Sorry, doing my.best to.coordinate
All I can say is yes we will get it done. Tomorrow let's do a remote afternoon my time eastern and get details.ironed out and a game plan to work off of
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok just give a time and i'll be there. thanks

Sounds good. Shoot for ~1 pm EST.

Sorry again for my schedule, run a company here locally and things sometimes get hectic this time of year. I'm apparently only one person =P.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok that's in 35 mins.
Correct, just getting situated and we can do a remote soon.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok

Here's the remote link, I forget what browser you use but it's best done in Internet Explorer.

http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=a42daf01-80fb-4cdc-91cc-ba98b3a2d3a7&SUPPORT=NET
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thanks for your help.

My pleasure, you can rate this one at this time.