Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience:  15+ years experience in troubleshooting software.

I was editing my power point presentation in my mac... then

Customer Question

I was editing my power point presentation in my mac... then suddenly the power point goes to top of the screen croner and I can only see the corner of the presentation and cannot really open it on my screen to edit it... its outside my screen top right corner.. why ?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 3 years ago.

Hello. Thank you for the question. It sounds like you either have a hot corner enabled to show the desktop, or accidentally pressed the F11 key on your keyboard. To get back to your presentation, try moving your mouse cursor to each corner of your screen (ie - as far to the bottom right corner as you can point your cursor, and do this for each corner). If this does not toggle the desktop, press F11 on your keyboard. Depending on the model Mac you are using, you may need to hold the Function (Fn) key while pressing F11 on your keyboard.