The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager
Experience:  20 years experience providing remote computer support
62934938

I am trying to change several hundred cells in Excel to all

I am trying to change several hundred cells in Excel to all say "September" however when I drag the right lower corner of the top cell and drag down it begins to do October, November and onwards. How do I copy all cells as the same text without having to manually copy and paste into each cell?
Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer. This is Mahbub Shahin can assist
You can easily replace text. For this open the excel sheet. Now press and hold Ctrl + F to open find and replace command. now click on replace. In find what field type the word which you want to change and you must type the new text in replace with field. Now click on replace all to make change. follow this procedure to make change. If you stuck or any more question please let me know.
Please, only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel to rate me as "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please reply me via REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have rather then rate me as "Poor Service" or "Bad Service",
I will not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If you think I have helped you with your problem, please give me a proper rating so that I can get paid for helping you.Bonus will be appreciable. Thank you
Do as you were doing before and highlight and drag down the column for all of the rows that you want the word September in. Make sure all of the rows are still highlighted.
Then press "Ctrl" and "D" at the same time on your keyboard.
That will do what you want
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager
Experience: 20 years experience providing remote computer support