NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

how do print labels with windows 7

Customer Question

how do print labels with windows 7
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is Jess and I am glad to assist you today.

Are your labels made or created with MS Word?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No - supplied by W.H.Smith

Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 years ago.
Hi Ken,

Thank you for that information. By the way, what file type did W.H.Smith give you? Is it in an Excel file? A database file? Can you send a dummy file (a dummy or part of the actual file) to me so that I can check how you can format it for printing?

Let me know,
Jess
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Paper ppackage simply says " Suitable for all dye-based inkjet printers.Printng up to 5760 dpi in black &white and colour.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 years ago.
Ken,

Are you referring to a label paper? Are you trying to print to a label paper? Is the document that you are trying to print ready for printing?

Let me know.
Jess
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Nio. I want to print a number of address labels and need a pattern to allow this to be done

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No.I wish to have a program to allow the printing of a whole list of addresses

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes - I need instructions on how to print names and addresses spaced in order to fit the pages of labels.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 years ago.
Ken,

Are these addresses created in MS Word? MS Word can print labels. Where are these addresses stored so that I can assist you in printing them as labels? Is it in your MS Outlook program?

Jess
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I expect to use MS word but need to have a layout on screen of the labels size and shape so a to print the addresses on the label and not just anywhere on the backing sheet.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 years ago.
Ken,

Where are these addresses stored now? Are they imported to MS Word already so that I can help you layout the label? Or are they still on your MS Outlook?

Jess