NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

RA hs

Customer Question

Audio on my Visio television cut out for no apparent reason. any ideas?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  NewITZone replied 4 years ago.

NewITZone :

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer. This is Mahbub Shahin can assist you.

Please let me know when you will be ready?

NewITZone :

What is connected to the TV for devices (Cable Box, DVD, Game system, etc.), and do you get NO sound on the TV regardless of which INPUT you select?
I change this chat session to Q&A mode that is why you can reply.

Expert:  NewITZone replied 4 years ago.

If you are using DVR/cable box, then shutdown the TV and DVR/cable box . unplug the Cable box from AC power for minutes. During this time, disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable on both ends, making sure it is secure. Then plug the cable box back in, turn on and let it reboot. Once it's rebooted, then turn on the TV and attempt to watch a program.

The sound should be back on at this point. If the problem exist please follow this.

1- Power off TV
2- Unplug TV from outlet
3- Press and hold in the power button on the TV for 30 seconds (while it is unplugged from the wall)
4- Release the power button
5- Plug in the TV into a different outlet
6- Power the TV back on.
Reset the TV settings.

Hope it will work.

Vizio TV's come with one year warranty. If you have the warranty period left please call VIZIO Toll-Free at(NNN) NNN-NNNN If a problem cannot be taken care of over the phone a technician will be sent to you home.

If the problem exist or any more question please let me know.

Please, only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel to rate me as "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please reply me via REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have rather then rate me as "Poor Service" or "Bad Service",

I will not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If you think I have helped you with your problem, please give me a proper rating so that I can get paid for helping you.Bonus will be appreciable. Thank you