NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

RA - ml

Customer Question

Hi I had an email address today: XXX@XXXXXX.XXX, and when I went to log into hotmail, it came up with outloook page, I got confused and changed my email toXXX@XXXXXX.XXX. I need my old email back as it is linked to my business and will cause me untold problems how can I reset back toXXX@XXXXXX.XXX please advise
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  NewITZone replied 1 year ago.

NewITZone :

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer. This is Mahbub Shahin can assist you.

Please let me know when you will be ready for chat?

NewITZone :

Please click on the link below

NewITZone :

Now put your hotmail email and password XXXXX and click on sign in.

NewITZone :

Please, only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel to rate me as "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please reply me via REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have rather then rate me as "Poor Service" or "Bad Service",

I will not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If you think I have helped you with your problem, please give me a proper rating so that I can get paid for helping you.Bonus will be appreciable. Thank you

Expert:  NewITZone replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi I have not seen your answer

Expert:  NewITZone replied 1 year ago.

Please click on the link below

https://login.live.com/login.

Now put your original hotmail address and password XXXXX and click on sign in.

It will redirect you to your old email account.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please advise what is happening

Expert:  NewITZone replied 1 year ago.
Did you follow the instruction? If yes is it redirect you to your main account? One more question do you know your main email password?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am ready to chat how do we chat

Expert:  NewITZone replied 1 year ago.
I am apologize. Now it is not possible, because the chat session is over. We can continue through this Q&A mode. Please let me know when you click on the link which I send you, is it asking for user ID and password?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am ready to chat what is happening

Expert:  NewITZone replied 1 year ago.
I am apologize. The chat session is already over and it is converted to question and answer mode. I can help you through this way. I can send you the full instruction to solve your problem . Please let me know do you know your main hotmail password XXXXX not?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok how do we chat

Expert:  NewITZone replied 1 year ago.
Like current way we can continue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i am ready to chat

Expert:  NewITZone replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Do you want to open your hotmail account directly through internet explorer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

please advise how do we chat - this is crazy

Expert:  NewITZone replied 1 year ago.
The only way is to close this question and open a new question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

why are you talking about microsoft office ???? my question is this:

I have an email account: XXX@XXXXXX.XXX - it got changed by accident toXXX@XXXXXX.XXX - I just want the old one back and usable how do I do this

Expert:  NewITZone replied 1 year ago.
Ok sir, do you know your old password?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes I know my original live email account and password

Expert:  NewITZone replied 1 year ago.
Ok.

Please click on the link below

https://login.live.com/login.

Now put your original email address and password XXXXX and click on sign in.

Expert:  NewITZone replied 1 year ago.
If you stuck or any more question please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi my email account which I had until Wednesday (then it got changed) isXXX@XXXXXX.XXX and I have had this for a few years and it is still assigned to me but everytime I try and change if back it says not available.

The only two email accounts I now have are:XXX@XXXXXX.XXX(which I can not log into) andXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

Expert:  NewITZone replied 1 year ago.
When you try to log on to your main account is it showing unavailable? If not, please let me know the exact error?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What you are telling me to do does not work I want an answer how to reactivate my email:XXX@XXXXXX.XXX if I do not receive an answer I will request a refund