Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Expert with over 10 years experience.

Upon clicking on a Adobe Flash Player link, I get a response

Upon clicking on a Adobe Flash Player link, I get a response saying Adobe Flash Player is not installed. After downloading Adobe Flash Player, the same scenario starts to repeat itself. Are there settings that I am missing. Thanks.
Hello and thank you for using Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to assist you.

Sounds like something is going wrong. I would like to offer you a remote support session where I connect to your computer so I can see/fix the issue for you.

Would you like to do this?
I am going offline for the night but wanted to leave you instructions on what you should do.

First restart the computer to make sure you don't have multiple installs running.

Go to the following page and click the link that says uninstaller:

Run the flash uninstaller.

Once you have done that re-install flash player here, just uncheck the mcafee trial and click download and run:

If you still have trouble after doing this tomorrow I can remote into your computer and see what's going on.