comp_audio
comp_audio, Other
Experience:  20+ years experience supporting most all Microsoft Office applications.

In need to upload my html code into Outlook 2010 but seems

Customer Question

In need to upload my html code into Outlook 2010 but seems not to be able to do it without breaking the "absolute references" to the site where the embedded images are hosted. I've tried various suggestions on the topic but none seems to work as the images still arrive at the recipients as separate attachments rather than part of the e-mail body. Thanks Hannes
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  comp_audio replied 1 year ago.

pctech :

Can you zip the whole thing up and send it to me? That way I could look at it and see what is happening.

Customer :

Hi, I attach the source for the message but are unsure how to get the resulting e-mail to you. Do you have an e-mail address I can forward it to?

Customer :

OK, I note that this is only a chat engine. Can I attach files to this interface? I only see the ability to attach an image.

Customer :

You might have noted that I am in South Africa so the time issue is also playing a part in our break in communication. Please indicate where you are in the world and I will try and align to be on-line when you are. Thanks Hannes

pctech :

Please send it to XXXXXX@XXXXXXXXX.XXX
Thanks, Matt B

Customer :

Hi Matt, I have sent the details to above e-mail. Can you just confirm that you have received it? Thanks Hannes

Customer :

Hi Matt,

Customer :

I note the request to evaluate the service but I had no response since I sent the files, etc. to you. I am therefore unable to evaluate in any constructive way. Thanks Hannes

Expert:  comp_audio replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.