Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP; Microsoft Office, etc.

Save as is shutting down Word and Excel each time I try to

Save as is shutting down Word and Excel each time I try to save a file as.

When did this issue first occur? Can you do a system restore (Start, All programs, Accessories, System Tools)?

Can you go to Start, control panel, programs, programs and features, and select Microsoft Office.. and repair it if available? If it does not work, uninstall it, then restart the computer and reinstall it.

If all fails, please just reply and I'll find another solution. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Uninstall and reinstalling Microsoft Office seems to have fixed the problem for now. Thank you!

Great. You're welcome. If there is still any issue later, you can always get back to me via this web page. Thank you very much.