NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I am running a macro that I download from VBA Express in order

Customer Question

I am running a macro that I download from VBA Express in order to list the files contained in a Directory. The macro runs well in Excel 2003 but I tried to run it in Exel 2010 and it explodes. I had run the macro step by step and it stops in a line which follows With Application.FileSearch. After some research I found that the FileSearch property no longer belongs to the Application class.
I am including the link to that macro:
http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=837
Do you know other way to list the directory contents? I need to verify the presence of some 300,000 xml file invoices in a directory against the database in an ERP.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.
I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your Excel, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Lindie
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I needed it by today then please cancel the question.

Will you refund my credit card asap?

Thanks and Regards

Gustavo Lira

Hi

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Lindie
Expert:  spatlanta2010 replied 4 years ago.
hi, is this still needed ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Do you have the answer now?

Unfortunately, I am not able to assist you with your question, so I will open it to all Experts and if someone can assist you, they will post a reply here on this page (No need to create a new question). Best wishes.