comp_audio
comp_audio, Microsoft O365 Trained Support Engineer
Experience:  20+ years experience supporting most all Microsoft Office applications.
44312836

microsoft picture it 2001. The database is temporary locked

microsoft picture it 2001. The database is temporary locked ?

pctech :

I am a user of Picture It and love it. I would be willing to assist you if you still need help let me know. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX

JACUSTOMER-crrve0uz- :

I se from the screen, there are very good indicationsthat you may

JACUSTOMER-crrve0uz- :

posibly have the answerto my problem.

pctech :

I should be able to assist you. Let me know when you are going to be on so that I can arrange to be here to assist you please.

JACUSTOMER-crrve0uz- :

HI Mat. I am very greatful that you have an answer to my problem.

pctech :

Please let me know when you are expecting to be online and I will assist you. If you would rather I post the answer and let you do it at your convenience let me know. Thanks, Matt

pctech :

After some research it appears that you may need to do some updates from Microsoft. When was the last time to performed Windows Updates?

JACUSTOMER-crrve0uz- :

HAVE SEARCHED AND I AM UNABLE TO FIND ANY WINDOWS UPDATES james

JACUSTOMER-crrve0uz- :

Bad service clicked in error

JACUSTOMER-crrve0uz- :

Idon't think there is an easy answer, as the program is the BRITISH PROGRAMP Pint it STUDIO Version 2001

pctech :

Ok, I think you can re-rate it. However there are other things to try if you still want assistance.

pctech :

Hello, I am hoping to answer your question so that you will re-rate to at least good. There are other solutions that I have for you. Thanks

JACUSTOMER-crrve0uz- :

I have been searching nicrosoft for help and information,can't even find a patch. have tried Program rerun, no change,re database.James

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Iwould be happy recievingin formation via E.M.to resvolve the problem. NO one has come up with any help as yet, even try this, see if it will help etc,

Please send me an email with the files so I can see if the file is somehow corrupted. [email protected]

Were you able to send me that email?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I use Microsoft picture it print studio 2001.
Use by myself to make and print xmas cards. Design and Art. Art Problem Data base temp locked I am asked to click to open the dropdown. No result. I can fidle and get some Art items.

Microsoft Search nothing,no patch, no help there.

Ihave removed and reloaded the program, no change.

All other items on the 4 discs perfect,

I am not asking for you to send me the install cd's or files. Can you open any "MS Picture It" file at all? Or can you create a new file at all?

Hello, Please send me an email with your file so that I can verify if it is corrupted. [email protected]