comp_audio
comp_audio, Microsoft O365 Trained Support Engineer
Experience:  20+ years experience supporting most all Microsoft Office applications.
44312836

anyone on here familiar with SharePoint?

Customer Question

Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  comp_audio replied 4 years ago.

pctech :

I am familiar with SharePoint. Please give me more information as to your exact question so that I can better assist you today. Thanks, Matt B.

Customer :

What I am looking for is... I have a video library in sharepoint that we would like to be able to track when users have viewed the video. This is actually a sharepoint hosted site that I am an admin on

Customer :

under auditing it cannot be done because I do not have the view document options

pctech :

Ah, If that is the case then that is something that your SharePoint provider will need to turn the feature on for you as that is part of the SharePoint server configuration as far as I am aware of. Please contact your provider and let me know what the outcome is. If you need further assistance please let me know. Sincerely, Matt B.