NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

When the index comes up all the Exhibit numbers are from last

Customer Question

When the index comes up all the Exhibit numbers are from last to first. Instead of A-1, A-2, A-3, its A-3, A-2, A-1. Is there a way to fix this where the numbers run correctly?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your Microsoft, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can wait for an answer. This problem came up a few weeks ago so I can wait. Thank you.

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find another expert to assist you. Would you like me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for me to close your question at this time?

Thank you for your patience,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'll wait thank you.

Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 3 years ago.

Apologies for the delay in responding but I'll be happy to help with this issue.

This may depend on the formatting, page breaks etc already used - is it possible to get a copy of the document in question?