NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have Microsoft office 2008 installed on my Mac Book. It

Customer Question

I have Microsoft office 2008 installed on my Mac Book. It has worked fine up until a few days ago. Now when I try to open one of the applications i get thrown into Office Setup Assistant which just keeps looping back to itself.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  MikeMacMedic replied 4 years ago.
Hello, my name is Mike, welcome. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

First I need some information and I also want you to check some things that may or may not be affecting the situation :

Please go to the Apple logo on the upper left of the screen, go to About This Mac (DO NOT Select More Info), and tell me the Version (under Mac OS X), the Processor and the Memory, it is all right there.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Mike, I ended up going to microsoft and they helped with the problem which entailed deleting the program and reloading it. Sorry, but I got impatient

Ok