NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

just downloaded explorer 9 for the third time. when I launch

Customer Question

just downloaded explorer 9 for the third time. when I launch it, I get the following error message:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: iexplore.exe
Application Version: 9.0.8112.16450
Application Timestamp: 503723f6
Fault Module Name: igdumdx32.dll
Fault Module Version:
Fault Module Timestamp: 4e9734ed
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00009754
OS Version: 6.0.6002.
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: d00b
Additional Information 2: 3f907449ef9494ccf5a0201083c5b6ff
Additional Information 3: f694
Additional Information 4: 6ea09d6828277d70d6d5c250d790931e

Read our privacy statement:
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 3 years ago.

Can you also try: download and install the CCleaner software
, then open it and run both the Cleaner and Registry options.
, then restart the computer and check?

If it does not work, would you like to use a faster and more reliable browser?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have used ccleaner for some time. The program I now use is MUCH more comprehensive and does every thing cc does and much more. I can answer specific questions as to what Advanced System Care Pro did, if that would help.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

btw, what faster and more reliable browser are you talking about. Currently I am using Chrome....hate it.

Sorry, then something is really corrupted with IE on the computer, that you would need to reset the computer.

How about firefox browser I used it; it's great. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

explain what you mean by reset the computer. I did that a few weeks ago, restored everything to out of the box default, then reinstalled my programs. so my system is sort of like new and NOT gummed up with years worth of useless crap.

Sorry, it looks like you did it. Can you try Firefox? Also, Vista is not a good windows. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well well well, at the time, THAT was what was offered on new computers, Vista 64.

As you are unable to fix Explorer 9, which is my issue, I am NOT satisfied with your suggestions, no offense.

Please do NOT bill me for unsatisfactory answers, but your help was worth the $5 dollars.

Thanks for trying, I will pursue other avenues.

I'm sorry, I know, Vista was replaced by Windows 7 quickly. I believe if you restore everything out of the box again, then install windows updates, then IE 9, then it would work. Don't worry, we guarantee our service. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have done all of this. The updates were installed immediately after restore to default. It is only today that I got around to updating Explorer. Very little changed between the updates install and today.

So be it if Vista is the problem even though Micro Soft says it is NOT. I do not have version 7 at this time.

I will just uninstall and go back to what I was using until I find an answer to what Micro Soft says should be no problem.

Once again, my specific issue has not been corrected, ergo, I am not satisfied. Thank you for help anyway.

Do not bill me further, please, I will be watching. Thanks