NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

WR - 614

Customer Question

This question involves your software but I am not sure your are who I should be addressing the questions to since it is about how Outlook and Excel interact with an iPhone. I was helping a friend with some conditional formatting in an Excel workbook but have noticed that when the Excel file is e-mailed and viewed on an iPhone the conditional formatting is not visible. I read about QuickOffice and thought that application may allow the formatting to be seen, however, I experimented using an iPad that another friend has and has the app on and still could not see the formatting. We were able to see the formatting on the iPad after opening with Google Docs but wondered if there is an alternate solution? The second question concerns Outlook invitations sent from a PC that show a different date when viewed on the iPhone. I have read about issues involving 1 hour discrepancies being resolved by a second step of synching on the iPhone but wasn't sure if the synching would resolve the date issue as well. Again, I know your software is not the issue but was hoping that you had investigated these issue and had solutions for your users. Thank you.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for a different company. JustAnswer matches people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more. Oftentimes, the Professionals can help with a question like yours. Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please cancel.