Lindie-mod
Lindie-mod,

ra - 614

Customer Question

I have a form with several combo boxes, I use NotInList event to Add a new value to them. When i add a value to one combo box, it pop ups a different form with TextBoxes and i have a button called Save/Close once pressed, it goes back to the First form where comboboxes are. On the same(comboboxes one) when i try to Add a value to different combo box it Pops up the form with text boxes BUT WITH DIFFERENT ID that goes to different Row in the table.

can someone help plz thanks
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 1 year ago.

Steve Herrod :

Hi, I'll be happy to help with this - would it be possible to get a copy of the form to test with at all?

Steve Herrod :

If so, can you upload to wikisend - go to wikisend.com and choose upload

Steve Herrod :

attach the file and let me know the ID it is given so that I can download it

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve

Customer :

hi

Customer :

here is the ID 555878, please let me know if you need any thing else..thanks

Steve Herrod :

thanks - downloading now

Steve Herrod :

it seems to be an Access database which needs local files - is the File ID correct?

Customer :

really

Customer :

555878

Customer :

it is an Access database that has table, and forms

Customer :

i have it split, is it looking for BE this is FE i sent you earlier

Steve Herrod :

yes, it is looking for BE files

Customer :

ok. i will provide the be file

Steve Herrod :

thanks

Customer :

ok, here is the number..for BE 777586

Customer :

let me know if uoi understand my questions thanks

Steve Herrod :

thanks - will download that and update you later today if that is ok?

Customer :

please do i am looking forward to it..

Customer :

i need to finish this asap...

Steve Herrod :

no problem - will update you later today

Customer :

ok, thanks

Steve Herrod :

np

Steve Herrod :

Unfortunately I'm still getting issues accessing the file and editing contents etc - I think it will be easiest for someone with remote access to login and assist that way so will open this up to other experts who can respond asap

Customer :

can you do that

Customer :

please respond asap..i need it plz thanks

Customer :

can you send me the error you are getting ..so i can see what it is..and resend you the file..

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the Professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you right away with your Microsoft issue, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Lindie
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I would like to get this done asap.

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Lindie
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find another expert to assist you. Would you like me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for me to close your question at this time?

Thank you for your patience,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please close and let me have my money back. Thanks