jnayes
jnayes, Computer Support
Experience:  Network Administrator
2888018

I purchased Microsoft Office Professional 2010. The tech at

I purchased Microsoft Office Professional 2010. The tech at the store attempted to load it, and we got the Product Key and wrote it down. The internet connection at the store was extremely poor, so after sefveral failed attempts to download, he sent me home to try. When I put in the pin, it tells me it has already been used. How do I get past that step in the process to just load the product key and download my software?
Greetings.

When you first put the pin in at the store, it should have emailed you a product key.

Did the technician there make sure to use your email address. Can you sign in to that email address and confirm you received the product key from Microsoft?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The technician used his email address. The product key came up while still in the store. I wrote it down and have it available and ready to use.

Perhaps try downloading the software using the product key instead of the pin.

I believe the PIN has already been used as it states, so the product key is now available.

Try this link, and let me know if you are able to download/install it:

https://www1.downloadoffice2010.microsoft.com/usa/registerkey.aspx?ref=pkc&culture=en-US

I'm leaving this as an answer, but do not rate my assistance until you get it working. If you don't, just use the REPLY to button and I'll continue to assist.

Thanks