Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years

i have internet explorer 2 days ago i think my labtop has been

Customer Question

i have internet explorer 2 days ago i think my labtop has been invcted as result my mcfee dose not work any more is there any solution to fix my miceosft
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is Jess and I am glad to assist you today.

Can you please describe the problem further? Are you saying that McAfee is no longer working? How is it NOT working? Is it giving you an error?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ihave mcfee as anti virus software instuled in my labtop it was active and every thing was fine 2 days ago I think my labtop has been invected during my web surfe mcfee massage saying my computer at risk i contacted the support online center of mcfee they have tried to solve the problem by deleting and reloading the software again did not work they told me that internet explorer not responed i have noteced the same thing happed when i have to do online banking

Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 years ago.
Hi Abdulmohsin,

Thank you for writing back.

Since your McAfee was working about 2 days ago, first, I suggest that you do a System Restore.

System Restore will not affect your files. It will only restore your computer's system files back to a saved "state" know as restore points. When you do System Restore, choose a restore point which is dated back to the time and date when this problem has not yet occurred.

How to Run System Restore in Windows XP, Vista or 7

1. Navigate to the Start => All Programs => Accessories => System Tools program group.
  2. Click on the System Restore program icon.
  3. Click Next => on the Restore system files and settings window.
  4. Choose the restore point that you want to use. You should use the restore point with a date when you still don't have the problem you are facing now.

Important: You need to check the Show more restore points checkbox to see more than the most recent restore points available in your system.

Please be sure to rate my answer with 3 or more stars/faces if this helped. Keep me posted with your results so that I can help you further. If you have further question, please DO NOT rate my answer with 1-2 stars/faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Best regards,