Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I put up this auto reply to all my emails and want to change

I put up this auto reply to all my emails and want to change it but cannot find the place to change it.

Hello. Thanks for your email. We will reply soon.

Magdél Brink
Managing Director
Groenrivier Function Centre (NNN) NNN-NNNNXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

Maudré Joubert
Manager (NNN) NNN-NNNNXXX@XXXXXX.XXX
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am glad to assist you today.

I am sorry but I cannot see your email address that you posted. It is displayed to me asXXX@XXXXXX.XXX for security reasons. Please post only the part with the @ sign, like @gmail.com.

Also, are you using MS Outlook 2007 to send and receive emails?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

@groenrivier.co.za

I am using Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Magdel,

Thank you for that information.

Are you saying that when you or soneone sends an email to your @groenrivier.co.za email account, you will receive an autoreply?

Do you have other email accounts other than the @groenrivier.co.za in your Outlook 2011? When you click on Tools => Out of Office, is it clickable? If it is, please select the option "Do not send Out of Office Messages.

Keep me posted.
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have 2 other email accounts but the message only appear if some one sent a message to theXXX@XXXXXX.XXX account.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
When you click on Tools menu, is Out of Office non-clickable?

If the Out of Office feature in your Outlook is NOT set (greyed out) and yet you are getting this autoreply, then this could have been set in your web hosting account as "Auto Responders".

However, you need to try it first before trying to access your cPanel. Try to close the Outlook 2011 program and use your web mail to send an email to your problem email account. Then see if you receive the email message EVEN when Outlook 2011 is closed or not running. This is to prove that the autoresponse IS NOT coming from Outlook but from the web or email server where your site is hosted.

To check if you have an autoresponder set up, please access your cPanel account by clicking this link:

http://groenrivier.co.za:2082/

There enter your user name and password XXXXX your cPanel. When signed in, scroll down to Mail then click on Auto Responders. See there if there is an active one. Here is my screen shot of my own cPanel account:

If you don't have access to your cPanel, please ask the person managing your website and remove any autoresponder there.

Please be sure to rate my answer with 3 or more stars/faces if this helped. Keep me posted with your results so that I can help you further. If you have further question, please DO NOT rate my answer with 1-2 stars/faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok I am going to try it and let you know

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks it worked - i get rid of the auto response! YOU ARE BRILLIANT! then the other problem that I have - is when i sent an invitation out for a face book event must I click every friend of my contacts to sent them the invitation it took me hours to sent it out - is there a way that you can sent the invitation to all at once?