NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

NA - 112

Customer Question

hello I have access report on vehicles that was created back n 2006 with our old database. Our database has change. It use form from Visual basic to produce the reports. I need helpupdate allthe queuies and table to run current data. I have tried different ways but I have notbeen able to succeed.
Please help!!!
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Please cancel it I apprecate it. How do I get my money back?
Thank you for your help.