NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I am using an MS Access database and want to export to an

Customer Question

I am using an MS Access database and want to export to an excel spreadsheet. When I do so I get a corrupt excel spreadsheet. I have tried using the repair database in Access. The error message I get when I try to open the excel file is:
Excel found unreadable content in Votes.xlsx. Do you want to recover the contents of this workbook? If you trust the source of this workbook, Click Yes
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  robmpreston replied 4 years ago.
What version of Excel/Access are you using?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

MS Office 2007

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am using MS Office 2007

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please continue to search and I will wait for an answer from you. Thanks

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  John D replied 4 years ago.

Does the file Votes.xlsx open when you try to open it from Excel?