Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP; Microsoft Office, etc.

I purchased my laptop HP laptop in June 2010. I dont remember

I purchased my laptop HP laptop in June 2010. I don't remember now if MS home Edition or whatever was in it. So I went ahead and ordered the 25 digit code from MS for 2010 and installed it. I never use 2007 Edition, however, every time I use MS Word and file something and then try to find it this darn 2007 Trial Edition wants my 25 digit code. I put it in and it goes through the installation process and then switches back to 2010. This thing is driving me crazy. At this point can I just delete the 2007 trial business or what? Because 2007 Trial keeps popping up it worries me that even though I used MS2010 to put it in it may erase everything. I need some help. thanks so much, Bonnie Frick (Sun City West AZ)

Please go to Control Panel, and uninstall microsoft office 2007 program(s)
, then restart the computer and check.

If it does not work, uninstall office 2010 also
, then download and reinstall office 2010 at the website
; click on Download and continue.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate bad or poor service, please stop and click on the REPLY tab and reply with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Thank you,