NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

Customer Question

I have tabs set up in an excel worksheet (Office 2010) suddenly the tabs are missing so I can't access my data, how can I get those tabs back?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 4 years ago.

Did you try double-clicking on the title bar of the worksheet and/or try the restore windows button?

And/or try: on the View tab, in the Window group, click Arrange All. Under Arrange, click Tiled, and then click OK.

It's strange; can I remote to your computer and check/fix this issue directly?

Thank you,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

We got the tabs to show but if we try to save it as save as it goes to my documents and then doesn't show the tabs again.

Yes you can access my computer

After you save as to my documents, then open the file in my documents, then try my suggestions again, does it work? Thank you,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no we have to jump through hoops for it to work again! We never had this issue before! Usually we saved the file and when we go back to add data all tabs are there now we have to keep opening and some data isn't getting saved!

Sorry, does this issue occur with one particular excel file or all ? Thanks,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

This is the only file we are using

Sorry, I'm not sure about this issue, let me open your question to other professionals. Thank you,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

When can I expect an answer? Thanks

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The microsoft answer didn't work! I followed all the steps before contacting you. The problem is the horizontal scroll bar across the bottom is solid it can't be moved please let Microsoft know because it says I can't reply to his email, thanks

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!