IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I work with Buhler AG and we are able to purchase Microsoft

I work with Buhler AG and we are able to purchase Microsoft 2010 very cheap. I have reseived the info to download the program, however where can I the keys insert?
My business adress [email protected]; I have purchased a new PC, however it doesn't take the product key. How should i proceed?

Hello! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you solve your problem.

First, you will need to check if you have received the product key for Microsoft Office 2010 or maybe it was for or Windows 7. You could be easily mistaken since both Microsoft Office 2010 and Windows 7 use 25-character long product key in this format:
XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

However, if you are sure the product key is for Microsoft Office 2010, then it has to be used for a specific Microsoft Office 2010 version only. For example, if you have installed Microsoft Office Professional 2010, but have the product key for Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 version, you won't be allowed to activate it.

Once again check which version of Microsoft Office 2010 you can use with that product key.

In case you have the wrong version of Office installed, first uninstall it and download the right version from the Microsoft website. Use THIS LINK. You can also get free 60-day trial period to use Microsoft Office 2010 without entering the product key or activating it at all.

If you still have problems with entering the product key or activating Microsoft Office 2010, you can use phone activation which will guide you through the activation process, or you can reach live support if needed. The number for your country will be displayed once you select "Phone activation" in the activation window.

Regards,