NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

ra - 614

Customer Question

Dear Sir,
Recently I purchased a Mac (Apple) computer plus Microsoft OfficeMax 2011 Home & Student. For years I have used Window based Excel and Words, never a problem, but this latest program is bad. Some of the problems:

With some files in excel I suddenly cannot see the bottom of the sheet, so I cannot change to another sheet, so my work with this file stopped. Most inconvenient!
Why not?

Unlike all old Excel programs I am unable to specify part of a sheet that I want to print. I seldom want the whole sheet printed.
Why not?

It text is too long for a cell, it often doubles up the height of the row, unless I have merged cells, making a mess of the presentation. Often the ‘Merge’ icon on top goes faint, meaning that I cannot unmerge.
Sometimes it upsets the data in a neighbouring cell, so I just have to delete the text and forget about it.

Seeing the above problems are caused by shortcomings of your program, I do not expect having to pay you to find some answers.
I also hope that buyers of this program will soon get some updates, will we??
Finally, I see on your website that the price for this program is about $130.00(??) I paid $218.99 for it. I am sorry I purchased this program.
I look forward to your response,
Yours faithfully,
Harry Brasser.
Ph. ++64 7(NNN) NNN-NNNN
[email protected]
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  John D replied 4 years ago.

We are not affiliated with Microsoft or any other company. This is an independent pay site where experts provide answers in almost any field.

If you do not intend to pay for an answer we can request that this question be closed
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I do not want to pay.

Please close questions.

Thank you.