NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I want to set up an asset tagging system on MS Excel using

Customer Question

I want to set up an asset tagging system on MS Excel using a barcode scanner.

I run a computer shop where I have much stock coming in or out. All I want is to have certain barcodes pre loaded so for example one barcode for DELL 1 barcode for Hp. so I don't have to input the data all the time all i have to do is scan the barcode and it will appear on excel.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!