Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

Hi, i bought a new computer, it arrived with a couple of cd

Customer Question

Hi, i bought a new computer, it arrived with a couple of cd to install. but after i installed window 7 home preminum, i lost all my programs. Im assuming they installed it for me already and i reintall it that's why i lost all my programs. now i have product key card for microsoft office home and student 2010 but i dont have the program. Can i downlaod it online? please help Thank you
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 4 years ago.

Yes, you can download and reinstall office at the website:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/buy/using-the-product-key-card-FX101853163.aspx

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate bad or poor service, please stop and click on the REPLY tab and reply with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Thank you,