HandyAndy77
HandyAndy77, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  10+ years working with MS Office products. 3+ years Work experience with MS Office products.
27572172

Locked by Customer Service

I bought the download of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 last year and the files became corrupted. I uninstalled the program but find that I cannot reinstall it. Microsoft accepts my product key which is: D2TVW-RW3DF-4DWYD-36M63-TCFDD. Since buying the download I have moved home so that Microsoft does not recognise my new address or telehone number, but it does recognise both of these of my old address.

How can I recover the software?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  HandyAndy77 replied 1 year ago.

HandyAndy77 :

Hello there. Welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’d be happy to assist you with your issue today.

HandyAndy77 :

so is this the page you already tried? try my link

Customer :

No, I did not know of this page. I tried a number of pages following a google enquiry, but each one of them said that they acce.pted my Product Key and then asked, inter alia, for a password. I input a number of passwords that I have used over the years but none seemed to satisfy them.

HandyAndy77 :

give that page a shot and let me know how it goes

HandyAndy77 :

fingers crossed

Customer :

This seems to be working ok, but it is still downloading. I am not sure whether I will be charged for this download which I should receive free of charge.

Edwin xxxxx

HandyAndy77 :

you shouldn't be charged

HandyAndy77 :

if its downloading i believe your home free

HandyAndy77 :

let me know if you get it to install

HandyAndy77 :

goodluck, talk to you soon

HandyAndy77 :

:)

Customer :

Hello. The link you gave me worked just fine and I have recovered all my earlier saved files.

Thank you.

Regards

Edwin xxxx

Customer :

I have accepted your answer, and the "Office Home and Student" downloaded and is working fine

Edwin xxxx

russell-mod41187.0814798148
HandyAndy77, Computer Enthusiast
Experience: 10+ years working with MS Office products. 3+ years Work experience with MS Office products.
Great! Glad to hear that! Have a great weekend and thank you for the excellent rating. :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I do not need any further information. However, I note that you say I should not be charged for this item, but I have been charged and must therefore send a copy of your message to my credit card com/pany asking them to place this matter into their disputes procedure.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You have been paid for the work you did. There is nothing more I require from you at the moment.

Please stop sending me emails-you are clogging my email client to no purpose, and I will have to apply to the Court to stop you sending me emails if you fail to do so in accordance with my repeated request.

I have paid for the so called "Free Trial", and if you or Just Answer stop me any more money I will bet my credit card company to put the claim into their disputes procedure and ask the Office of Fair Trading to intervene on my behalf.

I am satisfied with the answer you gave but I am not going to pay sine die for it.

Edwin XXXX

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

,

Edwin XXXX