Ansh P.
Ansh P., MS Office Specialist
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer with 10 years experience in MS Office (All Versions).
14055801

I use several different signatures to emails, signing for different

I use several different signatures to emails, signing for different companies. i have selected the most common one as the default signature for New and Reply emails. When I wish to use one of my OTHER email signatures, I go to Options and select Signature and the signature of my choice and hit "Ok" but it does not change my Default Signature to the one selected for the current email. Windows 2003 allowed this. How can I do it with Windows 2007?
Hi and welcome to justanswer.com

Would you like me to remotely check this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes. I can't fix it.

please rate me below.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What did I pay? I think I bought some future services but can't find my notes. What is my password, if any, to my account, to use when I ask my next question?

You can change your password here if you don't know it: http://www.justanswer.com/changepwd.aspx

Yes looks like you are subscribed. Let me know if you have any further questions.