nalosin
nalosin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  7+ years in troubleshooting and supporting computers, networks, mobile phones and other electronic devices.
31004542

I just purchased a new pc and the same time I purchased microsoft

I just purchased a new pc and the same time I purchased microsoft office home and student 2010 product key card . I had to call microsoft to find out what the product key was . They told me I had a couple of errors on my brand new pc that was blocking them from downloading the product key and they could fix it for another $200 , I can't see giving microsoft another $200 when I just paid $119 for the product key . I am very disappointed with microsoft to say the least .
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  nalosin replied 1 year ago.

nalosin :

Hello

nalosin :

and welcome to JustAnswer.com

nalosin :

Independent support website

nalosin :

I will try my best to help with your question

nalosin :

It seems that you didn't reach Microsoft but some other service that was trying to scam you

nalosin :

and take $200 from you

nalosin :

Do you have the product key card with you now?

Customer:

so how do we resolve this situation

Customer:

yes

nalosin :

Do you have the product key numbers on your product key card?

Customer:

just the pin number

nalosin :

How many characters does it have?

Customer:

27 plus 5 dashes

nalosin :

Ok. I will send you the link where you have to enter your 27 character pin and you will get the Product Key needed for activation.

nalosin :

It should have 25 characters

Customer:

ok thanks

nalosin :

Please right-click on the link bellow and open it in a new window

nalosin :

that way you will stay with me on this chat page

nalosin :

Follow the steps from website to get your 25 characters Product Key

nalosin :

Let me know if you need any help and please don't forget to rate my service with positive rating if you were satisfied

nalosin :

Hello, are there any updates? Were you been able to retrieve the Product Key and activate Office?

Customer:

I am sorry nalosin but they were downloading and installing the microsoft office. thank you for a great job . who do i contact about that scam ?

nalosin :

Thank you

nalosin :

I am glad I was able to help

nalosin :

If you want to report internet fraud please go to this link:

Customer:

thanks so much I thought I was going to have to return the key card

nalosin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: 7+ years in troubleshooting and supporting computers, networks, mobile phones and other electronic devices.