Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

Hi, I have a spare product key from a copy of office 2009 I

Hi, I have a spare product key from a copy of office 2009 I bought for my MAC. My wife has a new laptop (PC)and I would like to use this key to get windows on her computer. Is this possible?

Unfortunately, office software for mac is not compatible for windows, and vice versa. So you would have to buy microsoft office for windows. There is also a free, and similar office software you can use. Would you like me to show you that?

Thank you,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes please how do you get that?
You can download and install the free Open Office software at the website:

http://www.openoffice.org/

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate bad or poor service, please stop and click on the REPLY tab and reply with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Thank you,